This is the personal web site of Thomas Patzke. On this page I publish various stuff related to my interests. Mainly these are:
- Information Security, especially (web) application security
- Embedded devices, especially micro controllers (also in relation with security)
- ...many more...
- a blog
- Some VoIP tools I created while writing my diploma thesis (german)
- Android App recommendations (German, a bit outdated)
Some old stuff, I can't drop ;-) All in german language. Use a translation tool of your choice if you want it in different languages.
- A rant about the web technologies somewhere from the 90s. Some points still apply ;-)
- A rant against web forums from a time where I preferred the Usenet as discussion platform (aka "the good old times").
- turnoffd and the Nokia 7650 NFS HOWTO didn't migrated to this page (yet), check my old identity.
You can find me on several other places on the Internet:
- GitHub - Code
- GitHub Gists - Short code snippets
- Twitter - Frequent updates, mainly technical topics.
- Facebook - Contact acceptance policy: I know you personally.
- Xing - a "professional" profile. Contact acceptance policy as above.
- Keybase - Links my PGP key with social media accounts and domains.